Bounce On Us Cancellation Policy
*Our standard cancellation, reschedule policy is 14 days prior to the party, no charge, 7 to 13 days prior to the party day 1/2 of the total rental, 6 days and under is charged at full price. If bad weather is present the day of the party (heavy rain above 60% or high wind above 15mph) you will be charged 50% of total agreed price.
The 50% charge will remain as usable credit for 1 year from the original party date and is non-transferable. No credit or refunds for unused time due to weather on all delivered items. Cancellations must be received in writing. We will send written confirmation.
*Our Holiday cancellation / reschedule policy is 30 days prior to the party /no charge, less than 30 days is charged at full price. If bad weather is present the day of the party (heavy rain above 60% or high wind over 15mph) you will be charged 100% of total agreed price.
The 100% charge will remain as usable credit for 1 year from the original party date and is non-transferable. No credit or refunds for unused time due to weather on all delivered items. Minimum order for Halloween is $250.00 all other major holidays $250.00. Cancellations must be received in writing. We will send written confirmation.
*Bad weather policy does not apply to indoor events or rental items not affected by the weather. Our bad weather policy does not include temperatures that are too hot or too cold.
Management at Bounce On Us Party Rental will make the final decision on weather related cancellations. The final decisions will normally not be made until 24 hours before the party date and or time in most cases because the weather can change and regular news and weather related information is not always correct or from a good source. We use the following formulas in making our weather related decisions.
1. The size and type of event requiring time to reschedule or plan.
2. The safety of the event like high wind, lightning or soggy ground.
3. The type of rain expected: Possible Showers, Few Showers, Scattered Showers, Light Showers, Showers, Possible Rain or Scattered Rain 60% or less during your party times are not grounds for cancellation. Rain, Thunder Storms or Severe Storms 61% or more during your party times do qualify.
4. The percentage and type of rain expected during your event times.
5. The estimated wind speed including wind gusts measured by local airport radars and or intellicast.com for your area or party location.
6. The type of item(s) rented.
7. Many other factors are computed in making decisions about cancelling a party and we have years of experience with outdoor event planning. No one likes a bad weather on their party day. We use several sources for weather information but the 2 main sources are weather.com and intellicast.com and make sure to use the details or hour by hour sections. All weather sites give the highest measurements for rain, wind, temperature, etc. but the rain or wind reading could be from 1am to 3am for example leaving for a really nice day.
8. We will do our best to accommodate our customersâ€ needs if we can by following our detailed policy stated above or in your written agreement. We want you as a customer for life but cannot allow cancellations or changes for the slight chance of showers or rain.
9. Since we rent and deliver products all over the state of Massachusetts & Rhode Island and sometimes to surrounding states having additional resources available for last minute schedule changes or wait and see are not always available.
10. Every customer will be given a written agreement to sign at time of delivery customized for your event that may differ from the above policies or statements. Please read your supplied agreement for details as it will override any statements listed above except rain definitions and percentage details.